This powerful 45 second TVC is the result of a collaboration between Melbourne post house MRPPP, our Technical Director Jamie T. Bentley (during his tenure as Head of 3D at MRPPP) and Rubidium Wu of Exit Films. This was produced...
Nextgen Reality Pty. Ltd.
328 Scottsdale Drive, Robina
Queensland, 4226, Australia
P: +61 7 5502 1132
"NextGen Reality have completed a number of interactive touch screen contracts for us and we have been very satisfied with the standard of products and service."
- Steve Stockell
Logan Meo Walters Advertising
The term "NextGen Reality" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Studio 3, Jupiter Plaza, 12-20 Lawrence Drive, Nerang 4211, QLD, Australia - ACN 78 099 716 499. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All work showcased within the site has been worked on by NextGen Reality employees both inhouse and at external facilities.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Videos provided on the site are not to be linked to externally without prior written consent from us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Sales / Marketing Agents Wanted
January 5th, 2008
We're looking for motivated, self-driven, enthusastic marketing people located in all parts of the world.
Unannounced Feature Film Teaser Completion
Decemember 15, 2008
Completed work on an unannounced Feature Film's CG teaser. Click the image above for a look at a select few images. We hope to have approval to showcase the entire teaser soon..
Feature Film project
October 22, 2008
Visual effect shots produced for unannounced feature film.
'Sculpt Studio' technology demo
September 3, 2008
Completed work on our new advanced lighting setups for interior renders, providing an even greater level of realism for our clients - take a look at our sample 'Sculptor's Studio' renders by clicking on the image above.
Pinot Grigio Cinema promotion
August 28, 2008
Visual effect shot completed for National cinema campaign.
Mirtna Capital promo
August 14, 2008
Agent: Pro Motion. Campaign launch for investment group Mirtna Capital.
Raptis wins 2008 UDIA marketing award
June 27, 2008
Congratulations to the Raptis Group for winning the 2008 UDIA award for marketing excellence for the Gold Coast Hilton. We are pleased to have been involved in such an innovative and prestigious project and look forward to producing more award-winning world class marketing materials with them in the future.
HighStreet at Hilton announced
June 15, 2008
High Street at Hilton opens for leasing opportunities. NextGen Reality's CG fly-through released showcasing the development's amazing facilties.